Red Ambassadors are the main point of contact for Chinese passengers and visitors seeking assistance during the busy Christmas and Chinese New Year Period.
Sydney Airport is working hard to show that we are ’China ready’, and continually looking to enhance the experience of Chinese speaking travelers. Along with the Red Ambassador program, Sydney Airport is implementing several projects to benefit Chinese travelers:
- Chinese-language signage.
- Airport guides printed in Simplified Chinese.
- China Union Pay implemented across many retail outlets.
- iPhone app supporting simplified Chinese.
- Asian food options in our food courts.
We welcome your feedback on these initiatives.