* Promotion Terms & Conditions.
1. The Sydney Airport T1 International parking offer is available to any member of the public who pays for parking at the T1 International public car park between 1st September 2012 and 30th November 2012 inclusive.
2. The offer is valid on day of parking when parking ticket presented at Danks St Depot café. Danks St Depot will provide the customer with the coffee offer plus an envelope of vouchers redeemable for the other offers (refer to clause 3).
3. The offer entitles the customer to the following bonus items:
a. Two small coffees of choice (value $4.50 each) from Dank St Depot located in the departures level food court behind Counter H, T1 International Terminal. Extras (including, but not limited to, soy milk, syrup, and extra shots) will be charged an additional fee. Coffees are take-away only.
b. The Daily Telegraph from Newslink located near the Customs’ entrance on departures level T1 International Terminal. Customers must collect a voucher from Danks St Depot and exchange the voucher for the newspaper at Newslink.
c. A SYD Duty-Free shopping voucher which entitles customers to receive $10 off for purchases of $100 or more on selected Duty Free purchases at SYD Duty Free stores at T1 International. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer. One voucher, per person, per transaction. See staff for full range of products. Excludes tobacco, Penfolds Bin 620, Penfolds Bin 707, Penfolds Grange (all sizes), technology products (including accessories and electrical).
4. The offers are non- transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
5. One offer can be claimed per parking ticket
6. Customers exiting the car park between 30 minutes and 3 hours after entering will be charged a flat rate of $20. Customer exiting before 30 minutes or after 3 hours will be charged standard parking rates. This rate will apply irrespective of whether the bonus items are claimed
7. Sydney Airport Corporation staff and employees of companies located at Sydney Airport are ineligible for this offer.
^ Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and information on the prize forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Enter by:
a. correctly filling in the entry form
b. correctly answering the two multiple choice questions and giving a creative suggestion to question 3
c. placing the entry in an entry box located in the International Terminal.
3. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents over the age of eighteen (18) years. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion commences on Sept 1, 2012 at 05:00 (AEST) and concludes on Nov 30, 2012 at 22:00 (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
- One (1) valid entry during the Promotional Period by an eligible individual will count for one (1) entry into the draw (“Prize Draw”), for a chance to win two economy return tickets from Sydney to Shanghai flying China Eastern (“Prize”). The Prize is valid for travel between 23rd Dec 2012 – 6th Dec 2013, excluding NSW school holidays, and otherwise subject to availability.
- There will be one (1) Prize winner. This competition is a game of skill. The entry where the details are filled in correctly, the two multiple choice questions are answered correctly and has the most creative answer to question 3, as judged by Sydney Airport, will win the Prize.
7. The draw will take place at 15:30 (Sydney Time) on December 7, 2012 (“Draw Date”), at Sydney Airport Corporation Limited head office, Central Terrace Building, 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, 2020. The Prize winner will be notified by email, and the name and details of the Prize winner will be published in the public notices section of The Australian newspaper on Dec 14, 2012.
8. The Prize winner will be contacted after the judging has taken place and will also be notified in writing thereafter.
9. The Prize is valued at a maximum of AUD $2,690. Prize values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed. All other costs including but not limited to ground transport, transfers, spending money, accommodation, government taxes or fees, or insurance and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Prize winner does not claim the Prize within the time period stipulated by the Promoter within the notice outlined above, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner.
11. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Prize winner and their nominated companion must book and travel on the same flights. The Prize winner and their nominated companion must have all valid travel documents. Any part of the Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. No compensation will be payable if the Prize winner, or their travel companion, are unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Eligibility of entries and the awarding of Prizes is solely within the discretion of the Promoter. In the case of disputes, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotional Period.
14. The Prize winner releases the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the Prize.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or company who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, and to the publication of their name in the Australian newspaper.
19. The Promoter reserves all of its rights.
20. The Promoter is Sydney Airport Corporation Ltd ABN 62 082 578 809, Sydney Airport Centre, Central Terrace Building, 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport (Opposite the International Terminal), Mascot NSW 2020, Australia.