'Rate Your Experience' competition
* Terms and conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and information on the Prize forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Sydney Airport Corporation Ltd ABN 62 082 578 809, Sydney Airport Centre, Central Terrace Building, 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia.
- The Promotion can be entered by:
- accessing the website by scanning the QR code or entering the URL; answering the multiple choice question;
- providing a suggestion for how Sydney Airport can improve the cleanliness of its bathroom facilities; and
- providing your contact details.
- Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents over the age of eighteen (18) years. Employees and subcontractors (including their immediate families) of Sydney Airport Corporation Ltd, and any of its suppliers, service providers and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 10th April, 2013 at 05:00 (AEST) and concludes on 30th November 2013 at 22:00 (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion is a game of skill. Entries will be individually judged on their merits by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Entries containing the best suggestion for how Sydney Airport can improve the cleanliness of its bathroom facilities will win a Samsung Tab 2 10.1 (“Prize”).
- Judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises three (3) times during the Promotional Period, at 15.30 (AEST) on the following dates: 11th June 2013, 10th September 2013 and 10th December 2013 (“Judging Dates”).
- On each Judging Date, two (2) Prize winners will be selected from eligible entries received by the Promoter. One Prize will be awarded to the winning entry from International Terminal participants, and the other to the winning entry from Domestic Terminal participants.
- After each Judging Date, Prize winners will be notified by email, and the name and details of the Prize winners will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page and/or website on the next of the following dates: 25th June 2013, 24th September 2013 and 24th December 2013 (“Notification Dates”).
- The Prize is valued at a maximum of AUD $329 each. Prize values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any change in the value of a Prize that occurs between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed.
- If the Prize winner does not claim the Prize within [30 days] after the relevant Notification Date, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Eligibility of entries and the awarding of Prizes is solely within the discretion of the Promoter. In the case of disputes, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for, and the Prize winner releases (to the fullest extent permitted by law) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the Promotion and the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or company who the Promoter considers has breached any of these terms and conditions, or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, and to the publication of their name on the Promoter’s website and social media sites.
- The Promoter reserves all of its rights.
Click below if you wish to enter the Promotion:
T1 – International Terminal
T2 – Domestic Terminal