Pronto Valet Weekender/Pronto Weekender Upgrade: Book up to 4 days Valet Parking in the Domestic Terminal car park from just $89!
- Applies only to parking bookings made using Sydney Airport’s online booking service.
- Applies only to the Pronto Valet service located within the Domestic T2 & T3 car park listed as ’Domestic – At Terminal’ in the online booking service.
- Not applicable for use at any other Sydney Airport car park or any other Sydney Airport Valet service
- Applies to weekend stays finishing no later than July 14 2014, excluding the weekends of October 4-7 2013 and June 6-9 2014. $89 rate applies to bookings made at least 7 days in advance of nominated car park entry date and time. $99 rate applies to bookings made within 7 days prior to nominated car park entry date and time.
- Amendments to $89 bookings within 7 days prior to nominated entry date and time and outside of the non-refundable cancellation period (24 hours prior to the nominated entry time) will result in the discounted booking being refunded and the $99 rate will apply if re-booked with a nominated entry date and time within 7 days.
- Bookings must be made for entry to the car park on a Friday or a Saturday and exit anytime prior to midnight the following Monday.
- Entry prior to your nominated car park entry date and time is not possible. If you attempt to enter the car park prior to your nominated car park entry date and time, your booking is not valid and you will be charged again for your parking stay at standard rates displayed at the entry to the car park.
- Extra days/hours stayed outside your nominated booking period will be charged at standard rates displayed at the entry to the car park. For example, in the case of our Valet Services, if you book your entry as Friday and book your exit as Sunday, but exit on Monday, you have stayed an additional day and will be charged the standard rate for the 4th day as signposted at the valet car park entrance. In this example, the additional overstay payment would be $56 for the extra day outside of your nominated booking period. See http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/go/car-parking/domestic/valet.aspx for information on standard rates at this car park. If your return date/time could be uncertain, make sure you book your exit for late Monday, it doesn’t cost extra if you have pre-booked it online and there are no penalties for exiting early.
- Bookings must be made at least 6 hours in advance of nominated car park entry date and time.
- Booking cancellations must be performed 24 hours or more prior to the start of your nominated booking period by logging in to your Sydney Airport Online Booking Account and successfully completing the cancellation to receive a full refund. Any payments made are forfeit and refund is not available where you fail to successfully cancel a booking 24 hours or more prior to the start of the booking period.
- Booking modifications must be performed 24 hours or more prior to the start of your nominated booking period by logging in to your Sydney Airport Online Booking Account and successfully completing the modification.
- Any unused portion of this booking will not refunded.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Spaces are limited and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All bookings are subject to Sydney Airport Car Parks Terms and Conditions
Return to Pronto Valet Weekender Special Offer page.