The Sydney Airport Online Booking system was upgraded on October 11
2011. If you had booked parking online for any Sydney Airport Car Park
in the old EPARK booking system prior the upgrade, your email address
will be recognised and you must migrate your Online Booking account to
the new system via the below steps.
However, if you have booked Sydney Airport parking online since October
your account will already be migrated, or was created in the new
booking system and you do not need to follow these steps. Instead,
please log in to your Online Booking account by entering your email
address and password into the 'Returning Customers' panel at
. If you cannot remember your
password, click the 'Forgotten Password?' link to reset your password.
Account Migration Steps:
- Visit https://prebook.sydneyairport.com.au and enter your previous EPARK username into the 'Returning Customers' panel on the left-hand side.
Your EPARK username was originally set by you and is not an email
address. If you cannot remember your username, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address and we will look it up for you.
- On this occasion ONLY, enter your password as 123 and click the 'Login' button.
- You will be presented with a message about migrating your
account. You will be asked to nominate a Secret Passphrase and
Passphrase answer for your account. These will be used to unlock your
account in the event that you forget your password. Enter these details
then click the 'Send Password' button.
- Your new username and password will be sent to your email
- Return to https://prebook.sydneyairport.com.au, enter your new username (now it will be your email address, not the EPARK username) and enter your
new password as listed in the email into the 'Returning Customers'
- If you would like to change your password, please click the
'Change Password' link located under the 'Welcome Back' panel.
- That's it, you are now ready to make a booking!