Terms and Conditions upon which Sydney Airport Corporation Limited (or its properly authorised agents and contractors) (together “SACL”) accepts this vehicle
1. The person presenting this vehicle to SACL represents and warrants that such person is the owner or authorised controller of the vehicle and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
2. SACL does not agree to accept any goods for safe custody and does not accept responsibility for the same.
3. SACL may move and drive the vehicle to such places as SACL deems fit during any period of custody, retention or control.
4. SACL may deliver the vehicle to any person:
(a) producing the customer claim check; or
(b) offering such other evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle as SACL deems satisfactory.
5. SACL may retain the vehicle until the customer claim check is produced or a person offers such other evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle as SACL deems satisfactory.
6. SACL shall have a general lien upon the vehicle and its contents until all sums due for parking and/or other services rendered by SACL have been paid.
7. Parking charges will be payable in respect of any period of retention and SACL reserves the right not to deliver the vehicle in accordance with clause 4 above until such charges are paid in full.
8. Subject to the owner or authorised controller’s statutory rights as a consumer which may not be excluded or limited, SACL limits its liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. The owner or authorised controller may have the benefit of certain consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (and State equivalents), in connection with this agreement. To the extent permitted under that legislation, SACL limits its liability for failure to comply with such a consumer guarantee:
(a) in connection with the supply of goods, to any one or more of the following:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired; and
(b) in connection with the supply of services, to one of the following:
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.