’BLAZE’ tickets competition (January 2013)
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents and who fulfil entry requirements in clause 3. Employees of the Promoter their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. There are two valid methods of entry, outlined in 3.a. and 3.b. below. Each method has the same requirements, but are accessed via a different web address. You must fill in your name, email address, phone number and answer the question ‘Tell us in 25 words or less what you love about summer in Sydney’.
3.a. Enter via the Facebook application – https://www.facebook.com/SydneyAirportOfficial/app_194975693850063
3.b. Enter via the mobile-friendly webform – http://offerpop.com/Contest.psp?c=278416&u=1084343&a=194975693850063&p=296830467022294&rest=1
4. The competition commences at 9.00am on 15 January 2012 and closes at 4.00pm on 16 January 2012 (‘Competition Period’).
5. This competition is a game of skill. All entries will be judged on their merits based on creativity and originality.
6. There will be 1 winner. The best entry as determined by the judges, will win the prize.
7. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges at the Promoter’s offices at Central Terrace Building, 10 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Terminal on 16 January 2012 at 4.30pm. The judges’ decision will be final and binding.
8. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter on 16 January 2012 by phone. The winner’s first name and/or entry will be posted on the Promoter’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/sydneyairportofficial)
9. In the event of the winner(s) not being able to take up the prize, or cannot be contacted by 10am 17 January, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner(s). This will take place on 17 January 2012 at 11.00am by the same panel of judges.
10. The prize is:
Two (2) tickets to the 7pm performance of BLAZE at the Sydney Opera House Friday 18th January 2012.
11. The maximum prize value is AUD $195. Prize values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
12. All other costs including but not limited to ground transport, transfers, spending money, government taxes or fees, or insurance and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Eligibility of entries and the awarding of prizes is solely within the discretion of the Promoter. In the case of disputes, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or for any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
14. All entry details remain the property of the Promoter and may be used in accordance with the terms set out in the Promoter’s’s privacy statement available at http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/privacy-policy.aspx . The name and entry of the winner may be used for promotional purposes.
15. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
17. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews.
18. The Promoter is Sydney Airport Corporation Limited, Central Terrace Building, 10 Arrivals Court, Mascot NSW 2020.