Sydney Airport’s Domestic terminal has been transformed to deliver a step change in retail, with first to Australia concepts and a unique mix of local and international brands, such as M.A.C Cosmetics, Calvin Klein Underwear, Desigual, Bath & Body Works, Lorna Jane and Peter Alexander. Dining T2’s casual dining precinct showcases first-to-Australia offerings such as cult sushi brand YO! Sushi and popular Danish juice bar concept Joe & The Juice, as well as Australian favourites like MoVida by Frank Camorra, Soul Origin, Mad Mex, Brasserie Bread and Toby’s Estate.
A cohesive design aesthetic and award-winning contemporary tenancies create an inviting and relaxing retail environment for the millions of passengers who travel through T2 each year. More seating and charging stations have been installed as part of the new layout to cater to growing passenger numbers and further enhance the traveller experience. Future improvements Future improvements will further enhance the passenger experience by delivering:
- better wayfinding and improved sightlines, making it easier to get around the terminal
- new retail concepts and relaxing dwell areas
- 10 new retail tenancies offering even more choice and value
- redesigned areas featuring upgraded flooring, lighting, furniture and finishes
- significant bathroom upgrades