Gold Ambassadors wear bright gold jackets to ensure they are easily identifiable and stand out.
There are several locations these volunteers can be found:
International Terminal (T1) - Departures Level
- Between check-in counters "G" and "H", adjacent the glass lifts.
- Opposite check-in counter "D", near front terminal entrance
- Opposite SYD Airport Tax and Duty Free Store after immigration and security screening
International Terminal (T1) - Arrivals Level
- Opposite passenger exit A and B.
Domestic Terminal (T2) - Arrivals Level
- Opposite baggage carousel number 2.
The number of Gold Ambassadors found at the terminal each day, varies depending on the availability of our volunteers. As a volunteer service we cannot guarantee all locations are manned all of the time.
Please note Gold Ambassadors are unable to provide meet and greet services to individuals or provide special assistance to those in need.
Our Gold Ambassadors bring a sincere and caring attitude to Australia’s busiest airport which helps provide a positive experience for all visitors.