Sydney Airport invites you to share the development vision we have for Australia’s gateway to the world and the world’s gateway to Australia and take part in the creation of one of Sydney’s newest commercial hubs to be known as the Sydney Airport Business District.
Click on the coloured swirls below for more information on each precinct.
To learn more download the Sydney Airport Business District Brochure.
Sydney Airport Business District Brochure (2.1MB)
To request more information please complete and submit our enquiry form.
The Sydney Airport Business District will be more than just part of an award winning airport, it will also continue to be a significant contributor and driver of New South Wales and regional economic activity, directly employing over 52,000 people (indirectly the figure is more than 258,000) and contributing over $30.86 billion in NSW gross state product per year.
Sydney Airport Business District - Where Business Takes Off
This brand new commercial precinct features a combination of modern office towers, retail facilities, food outlets, hotels, convention centres and multi storey car parks. This 900 hectare site is only 8km south of Sydney’s central business district, has excellent local amenities, and offers both small and large operators numerous business opportunities at this sophisticated global address.
Numbers that Stack Up
- 8km from the centre of Australia’s largest city.
- 100,000 vehicles pass by T1 Precinct alone per day.
- 6 transport options: train, bus, car, bike, plane and helicopter.
- 3 arterial roads: Eastern Distributor, General Holmes Drive and M5 East
- 13,500 parking spaces available
- 26,000sqm of retail shops, food outlets and convenience stores
- 4ha of parkland, wetlands and waterfront
- 120,000sqm of commercial spaces to be developed
- 3 essential services: bank branches, post office and medical centre
- 32 ATMs: spread throughout domestic and international terminals
Relax - Better Business - Environmental Commitment
- Vibrant retail precinct - tempting food precincts cater for every taste. A full range of high end food outlets including Dank Street Depot, Asakaze and Montreux Jazz Cafe and a range of grab-n-go options are also available.
- Everything you would expect from Australia’s finest business precinct with extensive staff amenity, ample parking, extensive onsite catering and conference facilities, and the full range of transport options including valet and limousine hire.
- Sydney Airport’s current management practises include reducing our carbon footprint achieved by technological improvements in areas such as energy efficiency, waste treatment, water management and the like. The water treatment plant takes sewage from the International Terminal and treats it for recycling for toilet flushing and in air-conditioning cooling towers.
This is your boarding call to Sydney’s newest international business address.
For more information contact the General Manager of Development and Construction of Sydney Airport.
Phone: +61 2 9667 9111 or complete and submit our enquiry form.