We report annually across a range of environmental, social and governance aspects in our Sustainability Report. This report is prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative Standards: Core option. The UN Sustainable Development Goals guide our reporting of relevant global issues.
- 2021 Sustainability Report
- 2020 Sustainability Report
- 2019 Sustainability Report
- 2018 Sustainability Report
- 2017 Sustainability Report
- 2016 Sustainability Report
- 2015 Sustainability Report
- 2014 Sustainability Report
Note on 2022 Sustainability Report
SYD was recently informed by its waste contractor that it has been in breach of its recycling commitments to SYD.
As a result of this, SYD’s waste to landfill in 2022 is higher than reported. Specifically, SYD's reported waste recycling rate (%) requires amendment from 45.6% to 26.2%.
SYD’s reported total waste-to-landfill (tonnes) requires amendment from 2,732 to 3,385 tonnes. SYD’s waste target of year on year % reduction in ‘Waste to Landfill' was not achieved in 2022, as originally published. SYD is focussed on how to rectify this issue.