High standards of corporate governance play an integral part of delivering strong financial performance and maximising long term return to investors.
Our corporate governance statement is included in the annual report each year. It provides an overview of corporate governance practices in the form of a report against the Principles and Best Practice Recommendations of the Corporate Governance Council of the Australian Securities Exchange.
Download the 2019 Corporate Governance Statement.
Sydney Airport’s policy is for all non-executive directors to have a minimum holding of Sydney Airport securities equivalent in value to their net annual Board fees, to be acquired within a three year period. Current directors have until 31 December 2021 to comply.
- SAL Constitution
- SAT1 Constitution
- TTCSAL Constitution
- TTCSAL Compliance Committee
- Govenance Deed Poll
- Board Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Safety, Security & Sustainability Committee Charter
- Foreign Ownership Divestment Rules
- Sydney Airport Code of Conduct
- Continuous Disclosure and Communications Policy
- Securities Dealing Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Sydney Airport Sustainability Policy
- Sydney Airport Diversity Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Sydney Airport Supplier Code of Conduct
- 2015 Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
- 2016 Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
- 2017 Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
- 2018 Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
- 2019 Workplace Gender Equality Agency Report
- Whistleblower Policy
- Sydney Airport - Long Term Incentive Plan Rules
- ASIC CO 13/655