Your airport experience should be a great one.
Our service standards provide practical examples of the level of service expected from the entire airport community to ensure you have a seamless experience when visiting our airport.
Every member of the Sydney Airport community will:
- Work together with others to offer a world-class experience for our customers, including ensuring a timely facilitation of customers and baggage through the terminal;
- Take pride in my environment and be aware of security and safety at all times. Respond to and report safety, security, maintenance, cleanliness and operational concerns immediately;
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly manner, even as I walk through the terminal. Be proactive in offering directions or assistance to people visiting the airport and be aware of the cultural needs of our diverse customer base;
- Ensure my knowledge of the products and services available at, or offered by, Sydney Airport is up to date, and respond to customer enquiries accordingly;
- Ensure all details of my business, products and services, including contact details, are kept up to date through relevant tools (e.g. website, app) and infrastructure (e.g. signs) and;
- Always be ready and willing to respond to customers. View customer feedback as an opportunity to improve and action appropriately in a timely manner.
We welcome feedback on your airport experience.
Our service standards provide practical examples of the level of service expected from the entire airport community. These are used to guide day-to-day interactions with customers and ensure a great airport experience.