We are committed taking a sustainable approach to managing future growth at Sydney Airport. You can read more about our approach to sustainability here.
Section 3.2 of the Airport Environment Strategy 2019-2024 sets out our key objectives in relation to sustainability and environmental management, and the five-year action plan sets out how these will be achieved.
Our objectives are:
- To ensure appropriate management systems and plans are in place to satisfactorily address all environmental risks affiliated with airport operations.
- To establish and maintain appropriate mechanisms for effective internal and external communication of environmental matters
- To engage with and support our local community by contributing to the environment in which they live
- To develop and operate the airport in a sustainable manner
- Section 3.3.5 of the Airport Environment Strategy details our five-year sustainability and environmental management action plan